FROM THE AIRPORT
Distance of 15 km from Lavacolla airport to La Plaza de Galicia, which can be done:
- By bus: The price of the ticket is 3€ per trip (5€ if you buy a return trip), with frequencies every half hour. The Airport-Santiago timetable goes from 07:00 to 01:00. The Santiago-Airport schedule goes from 06:00 to 00: 00. The stops are: Santiago (Plaza de Galicia), Santiago (Rúa da Rosa, 8), Santiago (Railway Station), Santiago (Bus Station), Santiago (San Lazaro Chapel), Santiago (Pazo de Congresos), San Marcos, CRTVG Roundabout, Xan Xordo, Labacolla, Hotel Garcas, Cruce Mourentán, Casa Lorenzo, Lavacolla Airport (Terminal Building). To get to the congress venue you must reach the last stop (Plaza of Galicia). From there walking, there are about 5-10 minutes through the old town to reach the medical school.
- By taxi: There is a fixed rate for taxi transfers between Santiago and the airport of 21€. The taxi has access to the old town and can leave you at the door of the congress venue.
FROM THE TRAIN STATION
Distance of 3 km from the train station to the congress venue that can be done:
- Walking: Climb the staircase that leaves the station. You must take the street that is just opposite (Rúa do Hórreo) until you reach the Plaza de Galicia. From there you access the old town. Head towards the Cathedral by a rúa do Franco.
- By taxi: Depending on the time zone, it can range between 4-7 € approx. The taxi has access to the old town and can leave you at the door of the congress venue.
FROM THE BUS STATION
Distance of 5 km from the bus station to the venue of the congress that can be done:
- By bus: Lines 5, C2 and C4 will leave you at Plaza de Galicia. From there you have 5-10 minutes walking through the old town to the conference venue.
- By taxi: Depending on the time slot you can range between 4 -7 € approx. The taxi has access to the old town and can leave you at the door of the congress venue.